LGBT Cymru Helpline is a free and professional caring service for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender people in Wales offering free support, advice, and counselling to the LGBT community in Wales.
Services Offered: Counselling, advice, support, information
c/o 71 Pen y Graig Road,
Public Access At This Address: No
- Contact Name:Mr Chris Reed
- Position In Organisation: Volunteer Co-ordinator
Contact Address: c/o 71 Pen y Graig Road,
- Contact Telephone: 01792 828057
- Contact Mobile: 07837 920234
Contact E-mail: email@example.com
If Parking Is Available Please Describe Your Parking Facilities? Free parking is available
Please Describe Any Disabled Access That Is Available: (Access With/Without Assistance Or No Access)Access without assistance
- Status Of Organisation: Private (Non-Profit)
Opening Times: voicemail service: 24 - 7Helpline Hours: 7.00pm - 9.00pm Monday & Wednesday. Counselling: by Appointment
- What languages Do You Use Within Your Organisation? Bilingual (Welsh/English)
Affiliations/Qualifications: All our counsellors are BACP members
Cost of Membership/Charges: e.g. £10 per year membership.
Please include any concessions or discounts.
Publications Produced: Website, Newsletters, directories, leaflets, etc.