A comprehensive list of organisations relating to children and young people can be found on the Family Information Service website.
The Family Information Service offers free impartial information and advice to childcare providers, employers, organisations and parents/carers of children aged 0 – 19 on a wide range of childcare, children’s, family support & family related issues.
They also offer information on and/ or signpost to:
- Education & Family Learning Services
- Health & Wellbeing Services
- Play, Sport & Other Recreational facilities
- Social Care & Family Support Services
- Children, Childcare and Youth Services
- Financial and legal services
- Child Development
- Staying Safe
- Local and National services for disabled children and young people.