- Any other names/acronyms which you are known by: CSCB
Description: Concert Band consisting of Woodwind, Brass & Percussion players .
Playing music of all genres open to all, no audition required.
Services Offered: Music rehearsal & performance by a Symphonic Concert Band, to the public at large.
Organisation/Service Address: Rehearsals at Argyle & Rhyddings Chapel Hall, Rhyddings Park Road, Uplands, Swansea.
Is public access available at this address: Yes
Facilities Available: Rehearsal Room and Toilets facilities, Wheelchair access via side of Rhyddings terrace.
- Contact Name: John Price
- Position In Organisation: Musical Director
Contact Address: 78 BOROUGH ROAD LOUGHOR SWANSEA
- Contact Telephone Number: 01792 897075
- Contact Mobile Number: 07522 346227
Contact E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If Parking Is Available Please Describe Your Parking Facilities?: On road
Please Describe Any Disabled Access That Is Available: Access with assistance
- Status of organisation: Voluntary/Charity
Opening/Meeting Times: Monday 7.30-9.00 pm Wednesday 7.30 - 9.00 pm
- What languages do you use within your organisation?: English
Membership Costs/Charges: £30 per annum
Please add any other details: No audition required, minimum standard probably Grade 5