- Any other names/acronyms which you are known by: No
Description: A community historical group open to all.
Services Offered: Monthly guest speakers followed by light refreshment.
Day trips to places of historical interest.
Tours of two/ three days to areas of historical/ cultural interest.
Organisation/Service Address: St. Albans Church Hall New Road off Llangyfelach Road Treboeth Swansea
Facilities Available: Light Refreshments Conveniences
- Contact Name: Stephen James
- Position In Organisation: Secretary
Contact Address: 36 Castle Graig Morriston Swansea
- Contact Telephone Number: 01792 798376
- Contact Mobile Number: 07722563006
Contact E-mail Address: email@example.com
If Parking Is Available Please Describe Your Parking Facilities?: Unmade private road Street parking
Please Describe Any Disabled Access That Is Available: Access without assistance
- Status of organisation: Voluntary/Charity
Opening/Meeting Times: First Thursday of every month commencing 2.00 pm
- What languages do you use within your organisation?: English
Membership Costs/Charges: Annual membership currently £4.00 (subject to change). Entrance fee of £2.00 at each monthly talk. Day trips and tours are individual priced.
Publications Produced: Treboeth
Historical & Pictorial Record. Treboeth (DVD)
Historical & Pictorial Record