The TSU acommodation related support service is free and is designed to allow vulnerable individuals and families to sustain occupancy in council, housing association, private rented or owner occupied accommodation.
Description of Organisation: TheTenancy Support Scheme is available to families and individuals vulnerable to homelessness through tenancy breakdown. Issues could include domestic abuse, debt, substance misuse, mental illness and setting up home.
- Website: http://www.swansea.gov.uk/index.cfm?articleid=12770
- Contact Name: Ms Julie Young
- Position In Organisation: Administrative Officer
Contact Address: 71 Creswell Road,
- Contact Telephone: 01792 774360
- Contact Fax: 01792 774320
- Contact E-mail: email@example.com
If Parking Is Available Please Describe Your Parking Facilities? Unspecified offstreet parking
- Opening Times: Telephone Lines open:08.30 - 17.00 Monday to Thursday08.30 - 16.30 Friday
- What languages Do You Use Within Your Organisation? Letters and documents can be provided in other forms/languages where available. The Tenancy Support Unit has access to Language Line and/or translation services where appropriate. Language Spoken = A member of staff can be availabe to converse in the medium of Welsh.
Affiliations/Qualifications:Investors In People
Publications Produced: Tenancy Support Service Information Leaflet (available in Welsh)Tenancy Support Unit Newsletter