Info-Nation is Swansea’s information, advice support service for young people, aged 11-25. We provide our services through our city centre one-stop shop and in schools and other youth organisations.
- Services Offered: Youth information, advice & support: Counselling, Internet access, Legal rights advice, Carers advice, Volunteering Opportunities, Substance Misuse information & support, Support for visually impaired young people, Gum Clinic including pregnancy testing, emgergency contraception and a nurse led advice, Condom registration scheme, Support & play opportunities for young parents, Support for those witnessing or experiencing domestic / dating abuse, Support for those questioning their sexuality and living with Aids / HIV.
Public Access At This Address:
- Contact Name: Toni O'Hara
- Contact Telephone: 01792 484010
- Contact Mobile: 07930 328607
- Contact Fax: 07930 328603
- Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If Parking Is Available Please Describe Your Parking Facilities?
No dedicated parking. City Centre multistorey pay and displaywithin one minute walk.
Please Describe Any Disabled Access That Is Available: (Access With/Without Assistance Or No Access)
Access with assistance
- Status Of Organisation: Statutory
- Opening Times: Tuesday - Friday 12pm - 5.30pm & Saturdays 12pm - 5pm.
- What languages Do You Use Within Your Organisation? Bilingual (Welsh/English)
Member of Youth Access.
Cost of Membership/Charges:
e.g. newsletters, directories, leaflets etc.