A comprehensive list of organisations relating to children and young people can be found on the Family Information Service website.
The Family Information Service offers free impartial information and advice to childcare providers, employers, organisations and parents/carers of children aged 0 – 19 on a wide range of childcare, children’s, family support & family related issues.
They also offer information on and/ or signpost to:
- Education & Family Learning Services
- Health & Wellbeing Services
- Play, Sport & Other Recreational facilities
- Social Care & Family Support Services
- Children, Childcare and Youth Services
- Financial and legal services
- Child Development
- Staying Safe
- Local and National services for disabled children and young people.
For further information please view the website www.swansea.gov.uk/fis or contact 01792 517222 / 0300 123 7777 or email email@example.com.
SAFE is the local access group for the City and County of Swansea. We are working towards a built environment that is accessible to all whatever their ability.
Address: Dyfatty Community Centre.
- Contact Name: Mr Bendan Campbell
Contact Address: 12a St David
- Contact Telephone: 01792 641767
- Contact Fax: 01792 899916
Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If Parking Is Available Please Describe Your Parking Facilities? Unspecified offstreet parking
Opening Times: 11a.m. to 2p.m. Mon-Fri Meetings held on the fourth Friday of each month (except Aug and Dec) at 6.30p.m
Based in Swansea, covering the Swansea Bay area , SBREC strives to deliver a holistic service in respect of race equality matters including helping individuals with complaints and helping organisations with policy, training and service delivery issues which are race equality proofed
Description of Organisation: Courses Case-work
Complainant aid for race matters
Help with policy development
Organisational support for fledgling organisations
- Contact Name: Mr Taha Idris
- Position In Organisation: Director
3rd Floor Grove House
- Contact Telephone: 01792 457035
- Contact Fax: 01792 459374
Contact E-mail: email@example.com
Opening Times: 9am - 5pm Monday to Thursday9am - 4.30pm Friday Other times by arrangement
Cost of Membership/Charges: £3 for 3 years for individuals
£6 pa for organisations
Publications Produced: Newsletters Leaflets Research publications